Saturday, January 21

Review #4: Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Double Action Whitening Mask

hey bunnies! 

so i already wrote my review on other Nivea Visage mask. and as i already fall in love with Nivea's product, why not i try this whitening mask :D since i was 12 years old, i've been active in track pitch. i'm a sprinter, yeahhh. haha, because i live in this tropical climate country, i always be fried by the sun. and i got extremely dark sun tan. and the only part of my body that is still in its natural fair brown color is only my neck, body, legs and ears. and, yess, maybe because i got a mixed ethnic background from mongolian, to siamese to indian, and then javanese. and because of that i got this fair brown complexion? just like Latina girl~~

the problem is, because i already in fair brownish color, the color that i got for sunburn is not red, but darker brown tan blah! so i really need to brighten up my face all over again. and i grab this when i was at my local supermarket ♥

Nivea Visage White Sparkling Pore Minimizing Double Action Whitening Mask 

 damn, the name's too long! it comes in this kinda hard card envelope. this one is actually the new alcohol free with two times minimizing pores essence and double whitening ingredients, so, this pretty cool. i thought i can minimize my pores and also whiten up my complexion. yay! so this is my very first time doing it, wearing whitening mask. i'm 17 now, and my hormone drive me crazy, haha. 

the inner foil package. got only one sheet in one price :( but worth it :D it's in chinesse, haha. okay lets go through the pros: doesn't contain any alcohol, new formula makes my pores barely seen :) when it said it will bring the inner glow, it does. my face become instantly bright. not completely though. but, this is the first time wearing it, i'll be stupid if i said this products doesn't radical. even my face agree with this mask. i will try the other whitening products from this nivea range itself, and i'll let you know :) okay, then, my face is extra hydrated! extra soft, extra bright, my uneven skin tone is decreased. this mask is packed with goodies. the smell is not to strong. smells like antibiotic from clinic. haha. because it's alcohol free, it is also odourless. by odourless meant is, the fragrance does not strong. 


as you can read (above) it's contain vita B3 that will boosts skin's radiance, minimize pores, lighten up dark spot, and vanish the uneven skin tone. contain glycerin to deeply hydrates the skin instantly. it's true! and also contain vita B5 that soothes and strengthens the natural resistance of the skin. the result is, skin is hydrated and smooth. your complexion is visibly fairer and radiant instantly. it is also dermatologically approved.


the instruction is easy. unfold the mask, place the mask on your cleansed face and gently press it using your fingertips. when i use it, my face feels a little itchy as this mask is whitening mask that supposed to gently corrosive the stubborn dark pigments and all the sun burns. it's actually not that itchy though. hihi. after that, it's gone. and  after 15 minutes or so, take off the mask and massage the residues into the skin. what i did is, i cut the foil and i use all of the residue in the foil on my face, i keep massage it on my face until the gel is slightly disappear on my face. rinse my face using cold water pat it dry and done! and bam! it's really makes my face instantly radiant and glow. as i said, not completely fair yet. the instruction also said for optimal whitening results, use the whole range of Nivea Visage Sparkling White. 

Name: Nivea Visage Sparkling White Pore Minimizing Double Action Whitening Mask
Purchased at: Local supermarket (less pricey :p)
Value: the mask fit perfectly on my face, i like the less fragrance smells, i like the "expert whitening skin care regime" tips that is available in the inner side of the hard card packet. (can't take a photo of it because the card is violently destroyed)
Volume: one sheet in one packet.
Price: RM 7.90 1/5 (awesome)
Overall: it is really good whitening product i've use compare to others. and will repurchase. (have to use more than 2 weeks to got completely white skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment